Today we released version 0.1.0. This is a beta release of Peer Review that contains several major features that had already been pushed out to production, along with a large number of bug fixes that hadn’t been.
This is the first major batch of bug fixes to the public beta. There will be more to come.
The list of bugs fixed includes:
- Review “drafts” screen jumps to the top with every comment
- Performance Degrades on Large PDFS
- Anchor Links (Jump Links) fail to Jump on page refresh
- Comments slow to load on large papers
- Email Validation Token Succeeds, but Reports Failure
- Cancelling a comment edit deletes the comment
You can find the complete release notes here.